Web Scraper Lite is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-03-21. The program can be installed on Windows.
Eliminate cut and paste! Web spider / web crawler using web data extraction / screen scraping technology. Use the web extract for web data mining of contact lists, product catalogs, govt. databases, real estate listings. Our easiest product yet!
Creating your own web grabber that can screen scrape the web to a database or Excel has never been easier. Web Scraper Lite delivers the data you need to go to market faster than ever.
Web Scraper Lite is the easiest to use, fastest up time web data extraction product on the market. With Web Scraper Lite, you can login to a secure website --> submit a search form --> and scrape sections and fields of resulting html pages to rows and columns in your favorite spreadsheet or database.
Top Ten Uses
1. Build Contact Lists (Organization Member Directories, Yellowpages, Store Locators, etc.)
2. Extract Product Catalog (Competitive Intelligence, Supply Chain Automation, Distribution Control)
3. Automate Online Marketing (GoogSpy.com, Affiliate Management, Ad Management)
4. Analyze Financial News and Information (Hedge Funds, Day Trading)
5. Monitor Government Contract Sites
6. Aggregate Real Estate Info (Foreclosures, Deeds, MLS)
7. Migrate Content Management or Commerce Servers
8. Gather Military Intelligence
Web Scraper Lite (version 5.0.0) has a file size of 53.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 104 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Web Scraper Lite since it was posted on our website on 2010-08-24.
The latest version is 5.0.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2006-03-21
Multiple Datasets per Datapage, Data Field Filters (Url, Phone, etc.), Extraction Instant Replay